Search for Redevelopment PropertyFind teardowns and renovation opportunities in established communities
teardowns.com is the largest online marketplace dedicated exclusively to the transaction of redevelopment properties (infill) – teardowns, rehabs and new construction.
Anyone can find, buy and sell right here on the site. teardowns.com is about getting the deal done; you can do it yourself or ask your agent for help – it’s up to you.
The promise: a competitive, fair and cost effective environment designed exclusively for an easier transaction.
Featured in The New York Times, Forbes, CNN Money, NPR and many more...
Find listings (opportunities) held by property owners, agents, investors and partners all in one place - more efficient, more effective.
Reach the buyers most likely to buy! teardowns.com builds databases of local buyers, then gives you (the seller or their representative) the tools and means to reach these buyers directly at the touch of a button – it’s convenient and easy. Want to sell on your own? Learn how with teardowns.com , or ask your Agent, they’ll be glad to help. Privacy Protection is available for discrete sellers.
- An In-Depth Report: Gentrification and the decision to renovate or teardown
- Brokers - teardowns and new construction are the easiest and most profitable sales in the business
- A Historical Landmark Designation….the good, and the not so good.
- Active broker sells home on teardowns.com…..here’s why……
- Evaluating property when The Value is in the Land
- Teardowns and Selling Yourself
- “Alternative marketplaces”(i.e. teardowns.com) and why they will change the game
Teardowns, Rehab Properties, and more
"Where the action is" - active teardown communities
Attention custom home builders, property investors and individuals looking to build something new! Whether you are looking for rehab property, potential teardown properties, or other development or redevelopment opportunities, teardowns.com is a tremendous resource to browse and transact exclusive and “pocket” listings posted by local Realtors, as well as “for sale” property opportunities offered directly from professional and private homeowners. The perfect teardown or rehab property may be just a few clicks away…